$39.00 – $80.00
In partnership with AMDIE, Morocco’s Investment and Trade Agency, The Business Year returns to Morocco to offer insights into the themes of economic recovery. Though faced with significant challenges, the overall tone of those interviewed in this publication has been one of optimism. Having weathered the difficulties and adapted to the rigors of the pandemic, the business world of Morocco is tougher, savvier, and, crucially, more resilient.
This 96-page publication features interviews, news, and analysis across every major sector of the economy, including finance, industry, energy, IT, media, transport, logistics, construction, real estate, agriculture, health, education, and tourism.
Here is just a selection of the interviews contained:
– Mohamed Benchaâboun, former Moroccan Minister of Economy and Finance
– Marie-Alexandra Veilleux-Laborie, Director-Head of Morocco, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
– Nourddine Rhalmi, Managing Director, Alstom Maroc
– Hicham Iraqi Houssaini, Managing Director, SAP Francophone Africa
– Nadia Laraki, General Manager, National Ports Agency (ANP)
– Driss El Rhazi, CEO, SOGEA Maroc
– Khalid Ait Taleb, Minister of Health
– Chadi Chemaly, General Manager, Fairmont Royal Palm
The publication also features a range of articles and analysis, including:
– Morocco Now
– New Development Model (NMD)
– Challenges to international trade
– The logistics sector
– Cannabis in Morocco
– Visibility in the global vaccine supply chain
– Vaccination drive in Morocco
About The Business Year
The Business Year is a global media group that has been providing investors, businesses, and governments with first-hand insights into the world’s most dynamic markets for over a decade. We conduct hundreds of interviews a week with top decision makers in the Middle East, Latin America, Central and Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe. Our content is available in printed reports and across an array of digital platforms.
By sponsoring our events you are able to best participate in the discussions that matter to you, as well as gain unique networking opportunities.